02 November 2008

KIDDUS I


I tried to take the weekend off. I really tried.

Some of you readers may know Kiddus I from his brief role in the greatest movie of all time, a movie that every human being should see--Rockers. Anyone who watches the scene in which Kiddus knocks out a take of one of his only international reggae hits (included on the Rockers soundtrack--mad propzz to Daddio for that one!!!), "Graduation in Zion", will be instantly convinced of the merits of reggae/rasta culture. More on this wonderful film later. If you're a zealot for another religion, don't watch it. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Here's an interview I found today with the man himself, Kiddus I. Chock full of rasta wisdom, upfulness, and amazing pictures.

Roots rock reggae. Jah Live.

2 comments:

PMom said...

Can't wait to listen to this one, either.......always up for any kind of reggae.....I'll listen to the interview , too. And I better see the movie, too! PMom

PMom said...

I tried to find the soundtrack to "Rockers" and "Graduation in Zion", but couldn't. I listened to some tracks. If you want Reggae, and all the reggae you could possibly find, Loren , you know where to get it.....Love, PMom