23 August 2009

Underwater Peoples

I'm always surprised to see people I associated with in college being publicized. At the end of living on the beach for a week and hanging with my family (they say "hi") I've been checking up on the internet while burning as many CD's from my parents as I possibly can (Inner Circle, Jethro Tull, Floyd, sitar music), and I came across a post on Underwater Peoples on naturalismo. The people responsible for this little label of vigilant bliss were friends of friends, but I hung with some of them very briefly. Anyway, Real Estate and Family Portrait are two of my favorite bands. I love them and wish I knew them better, not because they are somewhat internet famous, but because they are good. I love their music, and now you will too.


(Brody is in both of these pictures because he's super-handsome.)

No comments: