28 August 2009

FUCK METALLICA

I've been a long-time defender of Metallica because of what their first four albums did for me. I know they are good and kind people. For these reasons and more I can never disrespect them.

However.

Fuck Metallica.

The only reason I'm saying this: Megadeth's new album has totally blown them out of the water. Death Magnetic sounds lame and pathetic next to Endgame. Period. Megadeth isn't doing anything new, really. They just kick about four trillion times as many asses as Metallica has anytime recently. Endgame fucking rips. I'm not interested in debating this point. One thing I've learned from working in politics: there is spin, and then there are the facts. The two can be separated pretty easily.

Death Magnetic
is for chumps. Endgame is the real deal, brother.

No comments: