25 November 2009

FALL BE KIND

Lately I've been feeling like I can't get through a whole CD. These are CDs that I love and hold a special place in my insides, wherever that may be, and still I can't seem to get into them lately. It's not a big deal, it happens pretty regularly. Still, it's kind of annoying when it happens.

Then this came out:


























Listen to this amazing piece of amazingness here.

I know everyone is shitting themselves about this band. I am too, I have been for a while, and I don't feel bad about it. It's strange, I honestly don't remember the last time my favorite band in the world was in the Billboard Top 20. It's a pretty cool feeling. Whatever.

All I know is I'm moving to Nashville, TN in a few weeks. It's going to be awesome. I haven't moved somewhere new in quite a while, so I'm a little scared in a good way. Fall Be Kind perfectly describes the feeling of my life right now, and that's special. Not often does someone ask you "How are you?" and you're able to respond by saying, "Listen to this album." Thank you again, guys in Animal Collective. I owe you a bunch for this.

No comments: